Dr. John R. Dages, PhD, LP
Psychology & Counseling Services
Setup an appointment with Dr. John Dages and start feeling better today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Psychology & Counseling Services
Questions to Ask a Local Counselor While Preparing Your Initial Visit
Q: What types of services do you offer?
A: Depending upon the need, we offer the following services:
- Individual psychotherapy for teens and adults
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Psychological Assessment and School Intervention
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Prevention Services
- Health and Wellness Services
Q: What challenges can you help me to overcome?
A: We are committed to helping clients manage and overcome a wide set of challenges including:
- Behavioral Management
- Emotional Regulation
- Grief and Loss
- Health Issues
- Identity Issues
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Life Transitions
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Psychiatric difficulties
- Work or Professional Conflicts
- Eating Disorders
- Obesity/Bariatric Psychological Assessments
Q: What insurance does your practice accept?
A: Most insurances are accepted including Missouri Medicaid and Medicare!